Daughters are considered to be a blessing from god. They share a special bond with fathers who are always protective of their little girl while for mothers, daughters are always the support system in their lives. While your darling girls should be loved and celebrated throughout the year, annually, one day is dedicated for all special daughters.
This year, daughter’s day falls on Sunday (September 26). The special day is celebrated to cherish and compliment your daughters and tell them how amazing they are. It is also to promote gender equality and create awareness about the girl child.
You can enjoy the day with your precious girls and take them out for a hearty meal or shopping or you can just sit at home and enjoy a movie while hogging comfort food. You can also put a smile to your daughter’s face by sending them a sweet and loving message.
- Here are some quotes, wishes and messages you can send on Daughters Day:
- To my beloved little girl, I did not give you the gift of life, rather you gave me the gift of you. Happy Daughter’s Day.
- Daughters are angels sent from above to fill our hearts with unending love.
- My dearest daughter, you are the answer to all my prayers and wishes. I am so happy to be blessed with a daughter like you!
- A daughter is god’s way of saying ‘thought you could use a lifelong friend’. Thanks for being that treasured friend my darling.
- A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moment of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
- Daughters are special; there is no doubt, once we have them, we can never be without them.
- Daughters are the joy of the mother and father’s heart, beauty and sweetness describe them from the start.
- To my daughter, if I could give you just one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you see how very special you are to me.
- Many are the joys in life, I’m blessed with quite a few. Still, most of all I’m grateful for is to have a daughter just like you.
- I cherish the moment that I held you in my arms, your innocent face and cute little charms. Thanks darling for coming my way, wish you a very happy Daughter's Day.